Monday, August 3, 2009

Problems with Post-It Notes

I bought some new Post-It notes today and already they are falling off. Why? Supposedly it is because they aren't designed to stick to computer monitors, just to paper. Well, maybe they should put that on the packaging so I don't spend my money on useless stickies. Although, it is also possible that they aren't sticking because I caved and bought the Officeworks brand ones instead of the Post-It brand...

This isn't your usual first post, is it? That's because I don't have any particular desire to impress you and prove to you how amazingly cool I am and therefore make you want to read my blog. I'm not going to tie my self-worth into how many people read my blog and what they think of it. This blog is simply for my own amusement.

This isn't to say, however, that I'm not going to tell you anything about myself. I'm a woman, an Australian, a student, a future lawyer, a musician and a pilot. I have a job with a Barrister in the city and like to fly twice a week when I can.

I'm keeping a blog of my flight training here.

This blog is going to be a random collection of things I see, things I find on the internet, things I'm learning and things I'm feeling. I hope that it will turn out to be at least remotely interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment